What does the Power Summit bring to journalists?
- Free admission to all plenary sessions : Keynotes and debates with over 40 A-list speakers, representing the EU institutions, national governments, power utilities, technology developers and academia. They come together with one question in mind: who will lead the EU energy agenda towards a net zero emissions society by 2050?
- Access to the Presidency Press Conference, where our outgoing and incoming Presidents will unveil a landmark document detailing our vision of what the next European Commission and Parliament should put on the top of their energy and climate agenda.
- Free access to the exhibition: Unrivalled networking with +700 key players from across Europe and beyond, and the latest industry intelligence.
- Interview facilitation & dedicated media space with internet connection
- News announcements & strategic information
- Updated quotes, data, photos and videos
- Feature in our newsletter delivered to +3.500 executives and their teams
- Get highlighted on our website, exceeding 30.000 views
- Other outreach support
Want to know more? Contact Ioana Petcu, firstname.lastname@example.org our Advisor for Press and Media Relations and get tailor-made support for your media outlet’s PR activities.